8.28.2010

BB 2010!




Here we go again! BigBrother Finland has started with a whole new house and people.
Mom bought 24/7 to our computer so I can watch bb as much as I want.And all compilations from sub-tv. And of course live shows on sundays!:)

My first thought was :omg! I can't watch so boring people at all!But guess what happened?-i'm totally hooked:D
IN the House there are 2 like "alfamales". So it's interesting to watch when Petri and Paul compete about women attention.
I hope that Paul won't start dating Mari,bcz last seasons dating couples have been voted out from the house pretty quickly.
Even thoug i would like Mari to go home,but Paul is so HOT that i will start a strike if he will have to go home...:''(

Maria gave me a positive surprise:o I thought that she would be too loud and shout her stupid oppinions all the time,but i was wrong. She has been very quiet and bearable:D

But my personal oppinion is that Paul is gonna win!<3

xoxo-blond

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti